By clicking below, I attest to the following as an agent or officer of an organization or as an individual:
1. Our organization has an anti-bribery code of conduct that establishes policies and procedures consistent with the standards established by the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) 15 U.S.C. §§ 78dd-1, et seq., including the following points 2-4.
2. Our organization or its agents do not make payments of anything of value directly to government officials to induce or influence the officials to use their position to assist in obtaining or retaining business for or with any person or to direct business to any person (“Corrupt Payments”).
3. Our organization or its agents do not make Corrupt Payments to officials indirectly via third party agents or consultants.
4. Our organization or its agents do not make charitable contributions directly or indirectly via third party agents or consultants as a proxy for Corrupt Payments to influence government officials.
5. Our organization or its agents do not engage in human trafficking or use of forced labor in their business activities.